Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just one thing for tonight...

Well, actually, two.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :D

So, I'm not going to do quotes or words tonight because Boyfriend is wanting my attention

I just want to say one thing:

I changed my mind...

I kept the shoes






I know, I know...I emailed some of you and told you that I was going to take them back because of financial obligations...but after looking, I decided that I was okay.

I couldn't just take these beauties back!!

Okay folks, I gots to go.

I hope you had a good Sunday!!
Night!!

9 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

and oh my goodness. they look so lovely on your feet. I'm glad you were able to keep them

RawknRobynsGoneBlogWild said...

I am proud of you! Those shoes are keepers, and you deserve them. xoRobyn

Cheeseboy said...

Thems are nice shoes.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I had the same issue but my shoes were red and more sparkly. I had to return them due to clashing with my outfits.

Venassa said...

Love those shoes!! (Even though I could never walk in them).

Joann Mannix said...

Never turn down a beautiful shoe. It just makes your heart sing no matter the sacrifice. And those are beautiful shoes, indeed.

Jami said...

Love the shoes! Sparkle, sparkle!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

Ooooh la la! They look good on you! :) :) :)

What's your Halloween costume?

jayayceeblog said...

They are completely fantabulous and I'm so glad you decided to keep them. Whenever you feel a little down, you should rock those shoes!!! (You might need a tiara to go with them, though.)