Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just one thing for tonight...

Well, actually, two.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! :D

So, I'm not going to do quotes or words tonight because Boyfriend is wanting my attention

I just want to say one thing:

I changed my mind...

I kept the shoes






I know, I know...I emailed some of you and told you that I was going to take them back because of financial obligations...but after looking, I decided that I was okay.

I couldn't just take these beauties back!!

Okay folks, I gots to go.

I hope you had a good Sunday!!
Night!!

9 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

and oh my goodness. they look so lovely on your feet. I'm glad you were able to keep them

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I am proud of you! Those shoes are keepers, and you deserve them. xoRobyn

Cheeseboy said...

Thems are nice shoes.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I had the same issue but my shoes were red and more sparkly. I had to return them due to clashing with my outfits.

Venassa said...

Love those shoes!! (Even though I could never walk in them).

Joann Mannix said...

Never turn down a beautiful shoe. It just makes your heart sing no matter the sacrifice. And those are beautiful shoes, indeed.

Jami said...

Love the shoes! Sparkle, sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh la la! They look good on you! :) :) :)

What's your Halloween costume?

jayayceeblog said...

They are completely fantabulous and I'm so glad you decided to keep them. Whenever you feel a little down, you should rock those shoes!!! (You might need a tiara to go with them, though.)