I'm about to shake up the blog world as we know it!!
I'm actually going to do a post in the MORNING...I know, it's crazy...I hope we all survive the transition!!
I don't know that it will be a permanent thing, but here we go, into a place where no man has gone before (well...this no man anyway...) ;)
First things first, I got an award :D
My lovely friend Kendra Sue over here has gifted me with this:
Wasn't that so sweet of her? :) Thank you my dear!!
I'm supposed to tell you seven things you don't know about me...I'm not very good at this game, but I shall try:
1. I am right handed
2. The older I get, the harder it seems to be for my body to transition from warm to cold temperatures (like going from a warm house to outside when it's cold)...this could be a bad thing as my favorite season is Winter and it gets harder for me to enjoy it without freezing
3. My phone is purple (I know that surprised all of you, but I don't think you knew it...)
4. I love glow in the dark stars...very much. I used to have them in my room till I went to Spain...and one day I will have them again!! :)
5. I had to have braces twice because the first time they decided my mouth wasn't ready for them yet...bleh
6. My hands are freezing as I'm typing this (what?? You didn't know that...)
7. I love love love love LOVE to color :)
There you have it
Now, I'm supposed to pick people to give it to...but I always feel bad for not picking everyone, so this time...I'm giving it to ALL of you :)
Consider it an early Christmas present ;)
Now, accept it and go write 7 new things about yourself so I can learn more about you :)
Okay, now for the movie...my sis-in-law posted this on her facebook and I'm stealing it... (You don't mind Guacamole...right??)