Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quotes and words

"I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork."

- Peter De Vries



"There is no stigma attached to recognizing a bad decision in time to install a better one."

- Laurence J. Peter



"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."

- Albert Einstein



And the word of the day is:
fulsome - offensive to the taste or sensibilities, insincere or excessively lavish; especially offensive from excess of praise.

"Concealed disgust under the appearance of fulsome endearment."


Hope you all had a good Sunday. Night!!

8 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

whew, I'm glad I got my words of knowledge for the week.

Carmen and Rachelle said...

I love that first quote! :)

Baby Sister said...

@ Shelle - Yeah, I liked it as well. :D

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, just look at that sentence with "fulsome" in it!

My favorite- quote 3!!! :) :) :)

jayayceeblog said...

That first quote is great! Thanks for the smiles!!!

Venassa said...

Love the first quote. Especially cause I love writing.

Bossy Betty said...

Quotes and a new fancy word to throw around??? Thanks!

Baby Sister said...

@ jayaycee - I'm glad I could help. ;)