Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sometimes I hate coming up with a title....

I have already cried today

Twice

The first time was when I turned on my computer monitors to check something and noticed that there was a TeamViewer window open, which was weird because I hadn't used it recently

(If you don't know what TeamViewer is, it's a program that lets you connect to other computers as long as they have an internet connection and the program installed. I use it to connect to my computer at home sometimes to look for something when I'm at work....or when I'm at home on my laptop and I'm too lazy tired to get up and look on my desktop)

So I closed it and that's when I saw my whole monitor was taken over by this


It was so random and such a surprise that it made me a little teary eyed

He's so adorable...

....

Alright, I'll turn down the mush

The other time I cried was when I logged onto Facebook and saw all of the posts for 9/11

Especially this picture


There's just something about seeing the faces...

It makes the victims more real in my mind

Not like they weren't real before, but I'm a very visual person and so being able to see their faces just impacts me that much more

It makes me wonder what their story was and how their families are doing after all these years

Perhaps I'm a little too detail orientated, but I really love learning about people and their lives

I've been trying to avoid Facebook since then, or at least looking at my news feed, because I'm at work and I don't think it would be so great to have the customers walk in and see mascara running all over my cheeks....

They might think I have a black eye and that I'm being abused and that would just create a big huge bundle of confusion I'm sure

All in all I'm just one big bundle of emotion

I got an email last Friday reminding me that there were only 3 months left till my wedding day

Gah!!

That's only 3 months!! 

What I once thought was so much time is quickly disappearing through my fingers

If I was more prepared my fingers would be closed and it wouldn't slip through so fast, but my fingers don't want to close

I know, I know - 3 months is still quite a bit of time

But it's really not for my little OCD brain that likes to have everything organized before the last week

I know, I'm nuts 

You can go ahead and submit my name to an insane asylum

At least I'll be among friends who will plan events a year in advance with me

Because in all reality I would love that much time to be able to plan all of the big happenings that might happen in my life

At least when I get pregnant I'll have 9 months to plan (assuming all goes well)

Think about it though, wouldn't it be awful to find out your pregnant and go to full term and have the baby within 2-3 months?

Most people would probably never get past the morning sickness until they had to give birth

No.thank.you.

Fast forward a few hours...

I have something else to share with you, but I have to figure out how to get it on here first

And since I've lost my train of thought....

I'll leave you with a picture I took of my nephew today that stole my heart

But of course Instagram hates me and my picture, so I must find a different way to get it on this computer...

Ha!! I knew threats would make it rethink its stubbornness...


I just love that picture

It melts my heart

And now I must go continue my quest to find music for the reception playlist

If any of you have any suggestions, I am open to all of them

Except for maybe rap music

That I'm pretty much closed against

6 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I think it would be awesome to only have it be 3 months to grow a baby. Think about it, instead of morning sickness being a month or 3, maybe it would be one or two days. ta-da. When I become a misses God, that is going to be a big change I'm making. That and periods just stopping after you decide you are done having kids.

Bridget said...

If you like country music then I have a bunch of music suggestions! haha

Venassa said...

Your fiance is the sweetest! I'm a bit jealous. I never get cute, mushy notes :(
I'm the same where I feel a lot more when it comes to peoples situations if I see their face.
That photo is adorable!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Enjoy the wedding planning.

Your nephew is adorable.

xoRobyn

Pat Tillett said...

Your fiance is a keeper and your nephew is cute. One of our girls could fall asleep anywhere. In a department store in restaurant booth. When she got tired, no fuss, no muss, just lay down and go to sleep.

Powdered Toast Man said...

I had 3 years to wait for my wedding and it is now only a month away. I would like to suggest the Chicken Dance and Cotton Eye Joe for music.