Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pinchy pinch

Boyfriend has sisters in town again...and a nephew. That means I haven't been around...even more than normal. I get up, go to work, go help out with the remodeling we're doing for around an hour, go home and change, and then go entertain them for the night. *sigh* It's been a long week. They're leaving tomorrow though, and then life will return to normal...as normal as it can be right now.
But, I do have stories to share, and I hope ya'll are wearing green today!! Otherwise I'll be sending you a virtual pinch!!
Have a good day!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

9 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

Can't wait to hear all about the fun times.

ouch,no fair on the pinch. I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too. :)

Venassa said...

I guess you're sending me a pinch. I'm stuck in work uniform now but I forgot even earlier today when I was grocery shopping. Oops.
You're a busy girl! Can't wait to hear some stories.

Julie said...

I love your stories, can't wait. Company is fun but very nice when they go home.
Mike pinched me this morning, no green on.
Take care and God Bless!

Bossy Betty said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Hope you'll catch your breath this weekend. Happy end of St. Patty's.
xoRobyn

Anonymous said...

whoops. feel free to pinch me :)♥

love to hear your stories!!!

Anonymous said...

Why is everyone pinching each other? I want to know this green story, too!

Hope your days are beautiful! :)

jayayceeblog said...

We have company coming (MIL, FIL & SIL) in a little over 2 weeks that will be staying with us for 10 days so we've been organizing and cleaning and kind of getting ready. Can't wait to hear your stories.

Pat Tillett said...

With my name, you know I had some green on... Enjoy your less busy weekend!