Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas late!!!!

Hi friends!! 

I've been kind of MIA this past week...did you miss me??


I"m just glad that I didn't come back to 50 new posts when I checked my reader on the random days that I did


My vacation has been full of:


Boyfriend didn't have the time off that I did...but whenever he was home, he was on the computer playing his game, taking advantage of a fabulous experience event (silly Boyfriend)

muddy buddies...one of my favorite snacks


A bookshelf I bought when Boyfriend's sister came up to visit...it just got hung and I am so excited!!

A cross-stich I'm working on for Papa Smurf. Shhh!! Don't tell. ;)

A new puzzle I just bought. :) My family thinks I'm crazy, but I'm excited!!


I LOVE Gilmore Girls!! :D


Christmas was wonderful. Boyfriend had to work, which was a bummer, but the time spent with my family was priceless. Watching the kids open presents is probably my favorite part, besides watching my siblings open their gifts. 


Boyfriend spoiled me to no end and I am very grateful for it 


He gave me:





A new iPod touch and more lovely ram for my computer!! :D He is very good to me


I got him:





A frame with some pictures of us...(we don't have any vertical ones, so I made some till we have them) he's been wanting a copy of some of them for a long time, so I figured I'd give him a nice frame with some of them


And, a new iPod touch :D


I had that one planned for a long time


I figured I could give him one, and he could give me one


I also got him a mug from the Disney Store that he really liked:




Mama and Papa Smurf got me a new camera :D


They had green...I tried to exchange it for purple, but the dude at the store said Nikon didn't make enough so he didn't know if they would ever get any more in... Bother


They also gave me an emergency kit for my car, which is very nice


And Santa brought me a big huge make-up kit with oodles and oodles of make-up and fingernail polish...the kind that Wallie World has had


It was crazy


It was a good Christmas


Everyone got the life history of my Grandma (P. Smurf's mom) and some CDs to remind us of our other grandparents


I'm excited to read the history. My grandma died before I was born, so it will be nice to learn about her a bit


I'm not exactly ready to go back to work next week...I know I have the rest of the week ahead of me, but I also know it will fly by quickly


Lightening speed kind of fast...I'm not really looking forward to it


I wish that I could meet some multi-millionaire one day, make a wonderful impression on them, have them die and not have anyone else to leave their money to, and leave it alllllllllllllllllllll to me


Then I wouldn't HAVE to work...it would only be a "Hey, I want to go to work today and don't have anything else to do!! Let's go"


If any of you meet anyone like that, could you let me know? 


Kay thanks


Now, I have to go get ready for scouts


*sigh*


The first sign that real life is returning


I hope you're all having a wonderful day!!


Bye!!



11 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Sounds like you are well supplied for the new year and beyond - even if you can't quit your job just yet.
Keep enjoying the season.
xoRobyn

Dazee Dreamer said...

ok, I'm in love with the bookshelf. don't be surprised if it becomes missing. :P

Chelsea Finn said...

Wow, it sounds like you had quite the Christmas! A new camera and Ipod Touch! That is awesome. :)
Merry Christmas to you.

<3Chelsea Elizabeth

Venassa said...

What are muddy buddies? When I first looked I thought it was crumpled up paper, like when you pick names for something. Silly me.
That bookshelf is awesome! I am in love. And it's nice to hear I'm not the only one that gets excited over a puzzle. That one is very pretty, by the way.
I'm watching Gilmore Girls right now! It is my current obsession.
Sounds like you got and bought pretty great gifts.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. ;) Would you like to follow each others blogs? Advance Happy New Year. :D

Sandra said...

The bookshelf is awesome! As well, I liked seeing the picture frame with the pics of you and boyfriend. Very cute couple!

Meghan said...

I am so glad you had a great Christmas! Real life always returns too quickly.

Laura Darling said...

Looks like a great Christmas! I LOVE the bookshelf. I have never seen one like that and now I want one!

Also, make sure to post a picture of the finished cross stitch! I love doing that and I'm in the middle of about four right now! It's addicting!

Julie said...

You are so lucky to be on vacation, have a terrific Christmas and have such a sweet boyfriend.
I love the bookshelf, that is so cool.
Enjoy the rest of your vacation. Take care and God Bless!!

Anonymous said...

This post was so refreshing! Yes, I have missed you. But your vacation is valid. The bookshelf looks hot! I adore the frame you gifted! It's beautiful! Reading about the mug and the gifts was soooo much fun for me. :D Loved it!

jayayceeblog said...

Looks like you had a marvelous Christmas. I swear, if I wasn't old enough to be your mother, I'd say we were soul sisters ... love love love the bookshelf, cross-stitching, jigsaw puzzles, The Gilmore Girls. But I thought I knew every snack out there - what are muddy buddies?