Monday, February 7, 2011

Movie Monday

Morning friends

Did you know my alarm is set for 5:45 every morning?

That's so I can get up and exercise...which has only happened once I think and it's been about two weeks since I set my alarm to that

Here's where you supposed to ask me why in the world I stayed up until 12:15 finishing a book if my alarm is going to go off sooooooooooo soon after that

So go ahead, ask...I'll wait

The answer is...because I'm an idiot. Seriously, that's the best I can give you

You know how when you get to a certain point in the book and you only have about x number pages and all of the sudden it draws you in and you can't. put. it. down.?

That's where I was last night when I went to bed...and that's why I stayed up until the obscene hour that I did

The good news? I can start another book now :) The only problem with that is I can see this turning into a vicious cycle...getting into the book, staying up too late to read it, and then having problems with spelling the rest of the day

Seriously. I think I've corrected almost every single word in this post. I should have left them all so you could enjoy them...but because I'm so tired my brain didn't think of that until I was almost done with the writing portion of the post...I rock at this not getting a lot of sleep thing. I don't know how I survived in High School/the younger years of college.

Every time I type a new word I have to edit it...it's making me laugh really hard...this is what happens when I don't get the required 7.8-9 hours of sleep at night. I wish I could have some way of letting you watch me type this...it would be hilarious for you!!

Okay, before I make a complete fool out of myself, I shall post the video of the week

It's going to be another one from the same dude as last week because Boyfriend didn't love the last one I showed. So, without further ado, here you go:



I like this one cause it shows him making all the noises (noises, not noices...silly hands)

FOr For you special ones, click here please 

Alrih A;ro Alright, I'm going to work onw now...I hope ou you all have a better Monday than I'm sure to :) (no, those spelling errors are not exaggerated)

Bye!!

14 comments:

Jolyn Lloyd Matthews said...

He he. I love you. What book did you finish and what did you start? I went to bed at 9:30 last night so I could semi-function today.

Pat Tillett said...

I really like the video! The guy is talented.
I TOTALLY understand about the book. When you loose yourself in a good one, you don't want to stop!
great post!

McGriddle Pants said...

Hahhaaaa, yeah I feel your pain. I've given up on setting the alarm to exercise years ago. It was a pointless endeavor. I know they say you should do it first thing, but staying up and reading a book or not, I can never bring myself to do it.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

He IS very charming and amusing. I hope you get a solid 7.8 hours of sleep tonight.
xoRobyn

Dazee Dreamer said...

you crack me up. You also didn't say what book you had just finished. silly girl.

Sandra said...

Here's the trick: go to bed late, wake up, exercise (or read some more or watch tv shows you have to catch up...whatever...) then find time in day for nap. Then stay up late reading, wake up early, then find time in day to nap....wash, rinse, repeat!...works for me!

Jessica said...

You're back to exercising? Does this mean your "thing" has healed and you can come Zumba with me??

Cheeseboy said...

This is exactly why I don't read. Because I need the exersize. Also, I can not spell exersize.

jayayceeblog said...

Mine is set for 6 am on the days I work. Do you actually get up and just not exercise or do you hit the snooze? I love to stay up late and read like that. It's kind of a guilty pleasure because you know you're going to pay for it being extra tired the next day, but you just can't help yourself! I think a post full of tired typos - especially knowing you are laughing yourself silly - would be extremely fun!

Anonymous said...

:) I am happy someone gets to read good books late into the night! Shoot the exercise. (Don't call me a bad doctor, I'm a good friend. :)) Eat oatmeal once a day. I promise you it helps to lose weight. Drink plenty water, too.

Amy said...

I am now in love with Mike. So coo!

Venassa said...

What book was it? I've done that many times before. Sometimes it's just easier to finish the book then to go to bed wondering what was going to happen next.

I love that video. It's so cool how he did it all himself. Plus I already loved the song.

Jessica said...

Gotta be honest, I don't usually take the time to watch the videos, but I started this one and now I've watched it like 5 times! That's amazing!

Joann Mannix said...

I don't mean to make you jealous, but I don't need a lot of sleep. Now granted, I'm not up at 5 in the morning, but I usually stay up pretty late. And I feel you about the exercise thing. There's a class at my gym that begins at 5:30 in the morning. I love this class. I've only made it there once. I've been trying to get to this class for 4 years.