Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Don't die of shock...

I know, I know...two posts in a row!!


Please don't die of shock, I think I would have a hard time performing CPR through the computer...


Anyway, it's not going to be a long post by any means, I still have letters to do tonight...I just saw this video and it cracked me up!! 


If you've already seen it, watch it again. It'll be good for you. ;)


p.s. there will be an ad first, and then the movie :)

<br /> <a href="http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/kids-climb-for-candy/20r1qlbz?q=Kids+viral&amp;rel=msn&amp;from=en-us_msnhp&amp;form=msnrll&amp;gt1=42010&amp;src=v5:embed:&amp;fg=sharenoembed" target="_new" title="Kids Climb For Candy">Video: Kids Climb For Candy</a>

I think that must have been me growing up...and I think it is still me...at least mentally anyway...whenever anyone mentions chocolate it's like a little bee starts going berserk in my head...hmm, something's wrong there!! Good thing I don't have the energy or the agility to do that!! I think people would be disturbed if they saw an almost 26 year old climbing up a wall to get candy...only with me it would be for chocolate.

6 comments:

Pat Tillett said...

I tried to watch it, but it only took me to an ad!

Jessica said...

LOL, that's awesome. If I had to do that everytime I wanted chocolate, I'd either be burning an awful lot of calories climbing, or my sweet tooth would be cured very quickly!

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my gosh. I can't believe those kids did that. talk about little monkeys

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I'm not sure why I can't view it, but I'm sure I've seen it in the mirror countless times.
Hugs,
xoRobyn

Anonymous said...

Wow. Is this real?

jayayceeblog said...

Wow, how do you they do that? I can't believe they can just scale a wall with their bare hands and feet! And there would have to be a lot lot lot more chocolate than that at the top of the wall for me to attempt it!