Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear....

I'm linking up again with Dazee for her dear letters...I'm kinda weird, but I love writing little notes like this...I've always done it and this gives me the perfect excuse :)



Dear Boyfriend, 

Maybe you should read Dazee's comment yesterday and remember it's just a cartoon...

Dear Boyfriend part 2,

If that doesn't work...just try to remember that I wouldn't leave you for a cartoon...that would just be silly...we would have to live off Monopoly money or something and that would never work...the world isn't advanced enough yet to accept Monopoly cash in place of the old fashioned stuff... ;)

Dear Mother Nature,

Boyfriend asked me to get mad at you about the snow melting while I got mad at you about my monthly gift. So, consider this me getting mad at you about both of them...I think I have more anger towards the latter of the two at the moment, but there you have it

Dear Body, 

Please forgive me for all of the evil junk food I've put in you the past couple of days...unfortunately, it helps me feel better at this time...so just forgive me and in a couple of days I'll be nicer

Dear Tangled, 

Can you come out on DVD now so I can buy you and watch you again? Please????

Dear Disney,

Okay, time to come out with the next movie please :) Since you aren't doing the Narnia movies anymore, you need a new one!!

Dear Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwich, 

Thank you for being my comfort food during this time...I appreciate it, just like I do every month

Dear Boyfriend part 3, 

Thank you for being a dear and making me dinner so I can stay sitting with the heating pad...I really appreciate it...a lot


Do you think I could get a $200 gift card for free, so I could buy some stuff that I really want?? Thanks!! :)

Dear Heating Pad, 

Thank you for being hot...I really do appreciate it


Thank you for being so soothing :) I love your voice...

Dear Boyfriend part 4, 

No need to get jealous of Josh...

Dear Couch, Blanket, and Pillow, 

No worries, I will be joining you with our friend Mr. Heating Pad very shortly

Dear Biggest Loser, 

I really hope Ada won...but I'll find out when Boyfriend and I watch you momentarily...

Dear Disney, 

I've given you a few minutes to consider my request...what say you??

Dear Friends, 

I hope you all had a great day

I go sit on couch now :)

Night!!

11 comments:

Joann Mannix said...

Grilled cheese and tomato soup is my comfort food, too. There is nothing better.

And heating pads are the best for those awful, awful cramps. I hope you feel better, soon!

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my. those were all sorts of hilarious. Thank you so much for linking up. I think it is a fun thing also, but people just aren't joining in on the fun.

At least with your "boyfriend" you might get wrapping paper with him on it someday. I might just have to write my boyfriend and see how he feels about starting a line of his own. :)

Mother Nature, please leave babysister alone. She deserves no pain.

Venassa said...

Mmm grilled cheese.
Aren't monthly gifts wonderful?
You've got me so interested in this 'Tangled' you speak of.

Kaleena J. said...

haha i like these too. i may steal this idea in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Grilled cheese sandwich, huh? Hmmm. No, I'm not jealous. Tch. Tch. Not me. You eat one more. I am glad you have this nice little boyfriend.

I read Monthly gift and laughed!!! Sorry. I'd like to use another word but gift sounds nice, soothing and affirmative. :) Count the hours like I do. It'll be gone soon. Poof! Sleep through 28 of those and eat for 19.

Tangled, darn you, come out on dvd. Can't you see the girl needs you? Out. NOW!

Julie said...

I love the dear .... I think it's my favorite part about your blog but then again I love it all. Sorry I haven't been by much this week, I'll get caught up soon.
Take care and have a blessed evening.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Dear Josh, I also thank you for being so hot. I mean, soothing.

Have a good night, dear.
xoRobyn

Amy said...

lol. I'm subscribing to the comments to see what Disney has to say for themselves.

Baby Sister said...

@ Robyn - Haha. Yes, that too. ;)

@ Amy - Me too!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Baby Sister,

I miss you when you don't come to work.

Love, Me

jayayceeblog said...

We just had tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner 2 nights ago. The BEST! And my all-time favorite PMS junk food is Haagen Daaz chocolate chocolate chip ice cream. Hubby once drove through a blizzard to 3 different convenience stores to get me some because, of course, the blizzard was easier to take than my PMS. =D