Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hairdy hair hair hair

I still really haven't had time to make an official return, but I wanted to give you something. I just got my hair cut and even though I hate posting pictures of myself, I love you enough to post one. If it comes out sideways, I'm sorry...my phone has been doing that automatically and I don't know how to get it to behave.
Anyway, I hope you're all behaving yourselves. :) I'm slowly catching up...Boyfriend was fixing the computer of a friend, so I haven't had a mouse or keyboard for the last few days really...just sporadically for brief intervals. But that's done now, so things should return to semi-normal. :)
I hope you are having good days...it's rainy here and that makes me happy. There's just something about rain that makes me at peace and happy. :)
I'll talk to you soon!!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

4 comments:

Venassa said...

Love the hair, it looks great!
We've had nothing but rain for two weeks and I'm really starting to miss the sunshine. Rain does not make me happy.

Dazee Dreamer said...

try picnik.com You can make them right side up, freshen them up and put words on them.

I love the hair.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Cute, sassy hairdo. Boyfriend looks like he's probably handsome. Will we get a close up of him too?
xoRobyn

Powdered Toast Man said...

When my keyboard and mouse don't work I just use telepathy to write my posts.