Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Movie Monday

Hello my friends!!

New follower Cesar. Welcome. :) Hope you enjoy your stay!!


Boyfriend and I searched high and low for your video today 

(okay, not really, it was an easy find)

We found it pretty funny...especially the end...so I hope you enjoy!!

Here you go:



Click here for those that can't see it


I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face doing that

It would be SO hard...

I hope you all had a GREAT Monday...I am SO glad it's over!!

Night!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! Poor thing! Look that guy! Funny video though!!

Dazee Dreamer said...

I like how he was on the phone the whole time. :O

Julie said...

That was cute. I loved it. It made me smile. Thank you!!! I don't think I could of kept a staight face either. And he looks so serious. COOL!!!
Take care and have a great afternoon. God Bless!!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That was very funny! Poor guy still wearing the strainer..
xoRobyn

jayayceeblog said...

Absolute lunacy. If I'm ever walking around with a strainer on my head like that, I hope somebody just checks me into the nearest loony bin!

Baby Sister said...

@ jayaycee - I promise if I ever see you doing that I will do what I can to help you. ;)