Sunday, September 12, 2010

Confession time

Do you remember or even know of Where's Waldo?

When I was a kid I used to spend hours and hours in these books...

I LOVED THEM!!

Here's where the confession comes...

I still do...

*phew* There I said it!!

Do you think I'm silly now?

Oh well!! I have too much fun to really care. ;)

Sometimes I still feel like I'm 6 years old at heart...just having a grand ol' time!!

So today Mama Smurf went to Wendy's for lunch and got a kids meal

And guess what her toy was?!?!?!?!?!!

A mini Where's Waldo book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I was so excited!!

I think I looked at it when I got home from work for like an hour before I told myself to do something useful

It made my day...

It also made me want to buy the Where's Waldo game for the Wii...

Boyfriend thinks I'm retarded, but it's so much fun!!!! :D

Anyway, I just wanted to share. 

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to find a Where's Waldo book and search for him for about an hour...let the kid at heart come out and play for awhile.

And now I have to go kick Boyfriend's butt in finding Waldo. :D

Night!!



6 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I love stuff like that. We bought the grandkids a "find this and that Nemo book". I loved to read it with them.

I also love word search puzzles. Oh my, am I an adult or a child?

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what this is. I hit the link & stared. I am going to go explore. I want to be so happy too!!! Will come back & tell you what I found. :) Happy Sunday!!

Anonymous said...

oh wow. There was this video on wikipedia. Kids play this? You must have amazing focus!

Venassa said...

I LOVE Where's Waldo. Always have. I kept joking with my boyfriend that I wanted to get a Wii just to play the Where's Waldo game for it. He got me the Wii, but I'm still waiting on Waldo :p

jayayceeblog said...

How fun that they have it for the Wii -- hope you find him and find him and find him! Hubby and I were wandering through an antique mall once with his parents. We were standing with a group of other people looking at a large picture of a bunch of naked cartoon skiiers on a mountainside. My MIL walked up to see what we were all looking at and said, "What's that ... Where's Waldo?" Of course, everyone starting laughing and when she realized it was naked skiiers, she just about died of mortification. Still makes me laugh!

Baby Sister said...

Rofl!! That is awesome jayaycee!! Thanks for sharing!! :D