Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Crushes

(due to lack of time, post-it tuesday will return next week at it's regularly scheduled time. we now return you to your program for the evening)

Did you ever watch the animated movie Anastasia?

Did you ever have a crush on Dimitri??

Or any of the princes on the Disney cartoons????

It's okay, you can admit it...you're among friends

I did...Dimitri, Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty, Prince Eric from The Little Mermaid, etc

They're just so good looking!! Well, for cartoons...

But seriously, boy howdy are they good looking

Anyways, I have a new crush!!

Peach, Boyfriend, my sister B B and I all went to see the new Disney movie Tangled

And boy howdy!! 

First things first, I LOVED the movie

It was so cute!! Seriously one of the the best Disney movies ever!!

And Flynn/Eugene? Yeah, it was crush at first sight... *sigh*

I told Boyfriend I wanted to watch it again. Right away.

He just laughed at me

He did, however, allow me to repeatedly say over and over and over...probably like a million times...how much I loved the movie and how adorable and good and amazing it was 

*sigh* 

I recommend you all go see it.

ASAP

Seriously

It's great!!

Well, I hope you all had a great day...I must get ready for bed...it's been a long day

Night!!

5 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

YES! Prince Eric.. yes, puh-leeeease!

Dazee Dreamer said...

At least your crushes are cartoon characters. Unlike mine. hubbahubba

Powdered Toast Man said...

I think Jasmine from Aladdin is pretty foxy. I might have to see tangled, my fiance is a Disney Fanatic.

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile.

Venassa said...

I will add it to my list! I love animated movies. I haven't had a crush on any of the princes, but I've had my share of animated crushes. The most embarrassing? Goofy's son Max.

Anonymous said...

Hohhhhhhhhh! Meanie mouse! You watched it already??! I'm going too. No fair, no how. Didn't you tell me this one is the Rapunzel story? Me going. Me going. Me going too.

I love that you and I mentioned Sleeping Beauty on the same day. She'll live long!! :D

I have missed reading you while I haven't blogged for this long a time. Yay I caught up! Are you having a good, happy day?