Saturday, August 7, 2010

Because I'm too tired to do anything else...


Nummy birthday cake for co workers birthday



It was SOOOO good!!




Good eye...




Bad eye with allergies...grrr....




Tree gone = no shade for my car. :( I told Cousin he had to replace it with a BIG tree to make up for it...




Pretty spider web at work...taken with my phone, so not that great of quality...




Two frogs and a salamander!! Cool. :D






Just a taste of what is to come.Hopefully more pictures tomorrow.





Night!!






4 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

oh my, your eye looked so sore. allergies are just awful.

jayayceeblog said...

I am absolutely craving cake and your eye makes me want to rub mine! Poor thing!!!

A girl needs 2 Talk said...

How are you blogging with such an eye??? Please get some rest.

I've had bad eye pain in the past 2 days where you can see the little arteries redden, but this is toooooo red.

YOU- take off tomorrow and sleep.

Baby Sister said...

Don't rub it jayaycee! Resist the urg!! :) I hope you can satisfy your cake craving soon!!