Thursday, August 12, 2010

Boyfriend takes over!

Ok... I don't know if I know how to blog but I will sure try my hardest so bare with me please...

I guess the best place to start is well I don't know... How about I just tell you my name and my likes? Ok sounds good to me. My name is Aaron. I like the one you all call Baby Sister. :) She is my one and only. My most prized and cherished person in the world! You'd be right to think that I love her very much.
Right now, as you all know, she is off on a dangerous mission to overcome the impossible! To take on a most daunting task. To hike a freakin' mountain! Can you believe it? Crazy I know... I told her not to do it and I warned her that it might be dangerous...but alas she did go and I can only pray for her safe return. I am counting on all of you to pray with me on this as well. Can I count on you for this? I can! =D Well if that's not the bees knees! Thank you all!

Alas it is getting late and I have work tomorrow. I shall try to post something tomorrow for all of you to enjoy. I know my rantings are must less entertaining then my wonderful sweethearts.

Goodnight Blogging world and I shall visit you another time! :)

3 comments:

Dazee Dreamer said...

I think it is so awesome to hear from boyfriend.

psst. secret time boyfriend. when you are going to propose to baby sister? wouldn't it be so awesome if one of your "posts" included the words, "will you be mine"?

Just sayin. :)

Jessica said...

Heya Texas! Welcome to the blogosphere! I've already instructed her not to kill herself, but I'll make sure and send some prayers her way too...just in case.

Anonymous said...

I read the snippet on my dashboard and flew right here. :) :) :) How cute is that?! You actually wrote for her! I am impressed. We, Baby's Sister's friends from blog land, have now decided you're PERFECT for her! :)

We'll all pray that she comes back in time and makes it up to you.

p.s. hiking mountain- scary. But those Platts will be fine.

p.p.s. I am with Dazee.