Friday, July 2, 2010

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger

I'm back!!!!

Miss me?

Didn't have time yesterday to post...

At all!

And I don't have a lot of time now...

But I thought I'd share a funny story.

Boyfriend and I went to Wendy's today for lunch.

We do it on occasion cause it can be cheap and it's nummy.

Whenever we went in the past we just went through the drive-thru

They would always forget something.

Or mess something up.

Without fail.

EVERY.

TIME.

It got old after the 500th time.

So we started going inside instead.

And they didn't do too bad.

The line was terribly long...

But we actually got our food.

Go them?

Anyway, today we ran an errand

And then he decided we were going to Wendy's before we went back to my work

But we didn't have time to go in

So...we went through the drive-thru

Saying we would just check the food when they gave it to us.

We ordered, then paid, then they gave us the food...

The moment of truth was upon us!

Did they get it right??

Did they forget my fries?

Did they mess up his burger??

So I opened the bag...

2 fries.

Check!

Chicken nuggets.

Check!

Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger.

Check!

So I told him we had everything and started to drive away.

And he said:

"Watch they probably messed my burger up.

They probably put in a...

Jr....

mini poop stick or something!"

I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time!!

He's a funny boy that Boyfriend.

I think I'll keep him.

:)

Anyway, I'm off to see Eclipse with my sisters.

Have a good night/day/whatever peeps!!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D :D

You made me hungry and then, the hunger disappeared just like that.

Happy Eclipsing! :)

I'll try to get my appetite back. Empty stomach and me aren't best buddies.

Baby Sister said...

Lol. Good luck with that. ;)

Venassa said...

Haha Wendy's is the same here. I used to be understanding, because I worked at Wendys for a year before, but when I order the 5 piece chicken nuggets, and you give me 4, three different times, I start to get mad.

Baby Sister said...

That would be annoying...

We should picket them! ;)